We’re experts and innovators focused on solving challenges, embracing change and growing.
- The types of tracking technologies we use
- What information we collect using these technologies
- The purposes for which we use these technologies
- How we disclose or make information collected through these technologies available to others
- Choices you may have regarding these technologies
- A general list of the individual cookies and other trackers we currently use or recently have used
Types of Cookies/Tracking Technologies We Use
Our Digital Properties and the third parties that we authorize may use the following tracking technologies:
- Cookies, which are a type of technology that install a small amount of information on a user’s computer or other device when they visit our Digital Properties.
- Pixels, web beacons, and tags, which are types of code or transparent graphics that contain a unique identifier. In addition to the uses described below, these technologies provide information about interactions with our Digital Properties, (including communications such as email we may send to you) and help us customize our marketing activities. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s device hard drive, pixels, web beacons, and tags are embedded invisibly on our Digital Properties.
- Session replay tools, which record your interactions with our Digital Properties, such as how you move throughout our Digital Properties and engage with our webforms. In addition to the uses described below, this information helps us improve our Digital Properties and identify and fix technical issues visitors may be having with our Digital Properties.
- Embedded scripts and SDKs, which allow us to build and integrate custom experiences on our Digital Properties. Embedded scripts are temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server, or from a third party with which we work, and are active only while you are connected to our Digital Properties and are deleted or deactivated thereafter. SDKs function like pixels and cookies but operate in the mobile app context. The primary app developer can install pieces of code (the SDK) from partners in the app, which allows the partner to collect certain information about user interaction with the app and information about the user device and network information.
- Local storage refers generally to other places on a browser or device where information can be stored by websites, ads, or third parties, e.g. HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
We may use both first-party tracking technologies, which are set by us, and third-party tracking technologies, which are set by other parties. Some of the tracking technologies we use may last solely for your browsing session and are deleted when you close your browser, while other are persistent and stored after you close your browser.
Types of Data Collected
We may collect the following types of data about you or your device through tracking technologies:
- IP address;
- Location (both approximate and precise);
- Cookie ID;
- Device ID;
- Ad ID;
- Operating system;
- Device type;
- Device settings and other device information;
- Browser type;
- Browser history;
- Search history;
- Pages viewed; and
- Other data about your interactions with our Digital Properties.
Uses of Data
We and authorized third parties use tracking technologies for purposes including:
Disclosures of Data
We may disclose data collected through tracking technologies to the following types of recipients or allow the following recipients to directly collect data using tracking technologies:
- Analytics providers (including providers of ad tracking and reporting services);
- Advertising networks; and
- Other technology providers and business partners.
When we collect and disclose information to these recipients through tracking technologies, we act as joint controllers with the recipients, but only to the extent technically necessary for the collection and disclosure of the information. Once the data has been transmitted to the recipient, Vibrantz and the recipient act as independent controllers. We do not have any control over nor are we responsible for the recipient’s data processing activities as an independent controller. We recommend that you review these parties’ privacy policies and cookie policies to better understand their privacy practices.
In jurisdictions where applicable law requires your consent to place cookies and other tracking technologies and collect your data through these tracking technologies, you can withdraw your consent at any time using the link below.
If you want to disable the use of certain specific tracking technologies or remove them from your device, you can disable or delete them using your browser settings. Please be aware that not all tracking technologies can be deleted through browser settings. The following links contain instructions for commonly used browsers:
Interest-Based Advertising. Some of the third parties we work with participate in industry groups that offer mechanisms for opting out of interest-based advertising. Residents of Europe can use the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out tool at https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, and residents of the United States can use the Digital Advertising Alliance’s mechanism at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and the Network Advertising Initiative’s mechanism at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/. Opting out of interest-based advertising using these tools will not opt you out of all advertising, but rather only interested-based advertising from us or our partners or representatives.
If you are using a mobile device, you can manage interest-based ads on your device by adjusting the settings provided by your device manufacturer or the operating system provider:
Do Not Track. Web browsers and other technologies you may use to access the Digital Properties may include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your preference to not have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As a result, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or similar mechanisms.
The Cookies/Tracking Technologies We Use or Have Recently Used