We’re experts and innovators focused on solving challenges, embracing change and growing.
Our pigments help your plastics perform.
Let us differentiate your plastics.
The plastic industry continues to transform itself to increase sustainability, reduce waste and enable circularity. Plastic manufacturers are looking for versatile technologies that differentiate products while enhancing safety, performance and durability.
Backed by our global team of industry-leading experts, we want to help you take your product to the next level. Our comprehensive palette of pigments gives customers a variety of long-lasting, vibrant colors from which to choose.
Solutions for each color space.
We enable you to find the optimal combination of coloring value and processing efficiency. All while meeting stringent global regulations. We are reliable experts with broad global manufacturing capabilities and an expansive pigment portfolio. Our pigment offering includes:
- Complex inorganic color pigments (CICPs) – Leading global supplier of cool pigments
- Ultramarines (UMB) – Premier producer of UMB and ultramarine violet (UMV)
- Iron oxides, ferrites and chrome oxide greens – Focused in micronized and heat resistant grades
- Bismuth vanadates – Specialized T-resistant grades
- High-performance organics including lysopure grades with high purity profile
A key component for your sustainable plastic solutions.
The scope of pigments and dyes in plastics are no longer limited merely to lending hues and shades. They also make an impact on sustainability, processability and compliance.
Our high-performing pigments and coatings for plastics include solvent-based and water-based décor paints as well as ultraviolet (UV) and heat curing painting for automotive plastics.
For detailed information on our product solutions or to speak to our team of experts, complete the form below.