We’re experts and innovators focused on solving challenges, embracing change and growing.
Activated performance with every press of a button.
Throughout each day, people rely on batteries each time they turn on a device. Whether it’s a remote for the television or a flashlight and radio during an emergency, batteries should work every time. We provide electrolytic manganese dioxide (EMD) to the battery market to help batteries perform as expected. The alkaline battery market is a highly competitive industry where manufacturers work to continuously increase production speeds to boost productivity and reduce costs. Battery manufacturers need consistent, high-quality raw materials to ensure smooth production on their high-speed lines. Vibrantz provides:
- Highest EMD consistency via optimized production and stringent production controls and scorecards
- Dedicated EMD production facilities in the U.S. and China, the two largest alkaline battery markets
Patented and patent pending EMD technologies
Our range of EMD products are used in AA, AAA, C, D and 9-volt batteries. They target multiple market segments and customer performance requirements:
- EAB 211
- GK-A II
- GK-A III
All EMD products feature high electrochemical activity. Our range includes products with application-specific particle size distribution, low metallic impurities and outstanding electrochemical properties.
Products developed to help battery producers meet new market and consumer trends.
Our products are engineered to have performance characteristics that enable accelerated production lines via improved processing, reduced scrap costs, easier compaction and extended tool life.
Vibrantz is developing the next generation of EMD products that allows customers to produce batteries with highest energy density, improved electrochemical performance, longer shelf-life and lower environmental impact.
We meet the following consumer trends faster:
- Better compaction
- Reliable, high quality due to stringent process controls
- Consistency with low lot-to-lot physical and chemical variation
- A range of products with different specific surface areas to address individual performance requirements
- Highest standards of environmental management and ISO 14001 certified
- Lowest emissions rate and byproduct generation
Expertise and solutions
For detailed information on our product solutions or to speak to our team of experts, complete the form below.