We’re experts and innovators focused on solving challenges, embracing change and growing.
We enable cleaner more finished polish.
Consumers desire to have their phones, electronics, vehicles and glasses looking smooth and polished. We offer a wide range of aluminum, cerium and zirconium oxide-based polishing products custom formulated for our customers’ ceramic, glass, metal and plastic substrate surface finishing requirements. Additionally, we provide materials such as manganese that enables anticorrosion and other pigments for color identification purposes in surface polishing pastes. Our expertise in abrasive particle development and manufacturing technology allows us to optimize the physical and chemical properties needed to deliver optimal solutions for our customers’ varied polishing applications.
Our key features in action
- Tightly controlled particle distribution and excellent suspension characteristics that ensure consistent, high-quality polished surfaces
- Particle size distribution is carefully controlled to optimize cut and surface finish
- Provides stable viscosity, good handling properties, low dusting and easy cleaning
- Will work equally well with natural and synthetic polishing pads and with both rotary and orbital polishers
- All dental glasses are ultrapure–they are fused homogeneously and show only very little variation in their respective refraction indices.
- All dental glasses are ultrafine, with a grain size up to 0.4 µm to ensure that the finished filling can be excellently polished, with high filler load and high transparency of the composite.
- Fine milling is done to the desired medium particle size at D50.
- Typical grain sizes for coarser glasses are available at 5.0 µm, 3.0 µm and 1.5 µm.
- Finer glasses grain sizes are available at 1.0 µm, 0.7 µm and 0.4 µm.
- Tightly controlled particle distribution and excellent suspension characteristics that ensure consistent, high-quality precision polished surfaces
- Products are designed using optimized zirconium oxide particles and additives tailored to the specific polish application
- Excellent suspension characteristics ensures uniform polish distribution for more consistent polishing performance and superior finish
- Formulations are designed to provide easy cleaning of polish particles from glass substrates
- Tightly controlled particle distribution ensures high quality polished surfaces
- Excellent suspension characteristics ensures uniform polish distribution for more consistent polishing performance with high stock removal rate
- Stable Baumé throughout the life of the polish
- Low polish carry out reduces polish consumption and reduces cost of ownership
- Low foaming and easy clean formulations
- Delivers outstanding results with today’s most advanced digital free form polishers as well as with conventional-lap based polishers
For detailed information on our product solutions or to speak to our team of experts, complete the form below.