We’re experts and innovators focused on solving challenges, embracing change and growing.
Caulks and sealants
We provide stronger sealants for any project.
Caulks and sealants are used to adhere surfaces and minimize gaps in materials used in construction, automotive, consumer goods and other applications. Our colorants offer various technologies including reactive and non-reactive binder technologies for solvent-free, solvent- and water-based systems to help caulks, sealants and adhesive producers to meet their market requirements including:
- Performance under varying temperature range
- Ultraviolet (UV) resistance
- Waterproof capabilities
- Reliability under extreme conditions
Solutions you can count on.
Our innovative colorant solutions provide reliability and consistency for standard and high-performance products.
Our broad range of colorants offer the following benefits:
- Easy dosing capabilities
- Fast homogenization in the formulation
- Excellent consistency and reproducibility due to their narrow specs
- Ability for immediate use in production processes
- Potential to overcome hazardous classifications of powder pigments
For detailed information on our product solutions or to speak to our team of experts, complete the form below.